Shoe Strap Fitting Instructions
1. Cut the sticky back Velcro into 4 equal pieces. This is enough Velcro for two pairs of shoes.
2. Make sure the arch areas under the shoes are clean and free from dust and dirt.
3. Peel off the white Velcro backing and stick to the under side of the arch area of the shoe.
4. To fit the strap, first put on your shoes then stick the double sided Velcro end of the strap to the middle underside of the shoe.
(If your shoes are very high, the straps tend to sit better slightly further down the arch.)
5. Wrap the strap across your foot and secure to the Velcro under the shoe.
6. If you the strap is too long for your shoes then trim the single end of the Velcro (DO NOT trim the double sided end as this may result in the strap being less secure.)
Shoe Strap Washing Instructions
Handwash with care, using weak detergent if required, reshape and dry flat.
How They Work
Our Shoe Straps are made of Velcro, meaning there is a soft layer in contact with your skin . This also means you can greatly shorten the Straps before the design becomes effected. There is a second piece of Velcro on one end that is used to secure the Strap to the underside of the shoe.
Have an opinion?
We'd love to hear what you think about our products, so use the Contact Us page to tell us!